Superior Design and Engineering Power the Aurora’s unparalleled performance. With many of the same features as its sister Echelon Series, the Aurora Series grill delivers cooking versatility, durability and longevity in a beautifully crafted machine.
Model #: A660s-8EAN(P)-62AU
- Made in USA
- Cast Stainless Steel “E” Burners
- 230 Volt Plug-in Electrical supply with 12 Volt Transformer
- Halogen 12 Volt Internal Oven Lamps
- Heavy Duty Diamond Sear Cooking Grids
- Seamless Control Panel with Polished Trim
- Polished, Back-Lit Control Knobs
- Push-to-Light Hot Surface Electric Ignition System with Flash Tubes
- Heavy Gauge all Stainless Steel Flavour Grids for Best Heat Distribution
- Zone Flavour Grids on A660 & A790
- Analog Thermometer in Lid measuring up to 537 C
- Seamless Double Wall 90 Degree Hood with Feather-Lite Easy Lift Lid
- Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel Adjustable Warming Rack
- 254mm Drip Tray with Disposable Foil Tray Liners
- Integral Installation Raised Hanger
- 305mm Deep Firebox
- Pre-assembled Stainless Steel Gas Flex Connector
- Built-in Storage Rack for Rotisserie Spit Rod
- Stainless Steel Valve Manifolds
- Convertible Regulator with Orifices (Nat or LP)
- Cooking Grid Lifter
- Recessed Rotisserie Back Burner with Cover, and Full Rotisserie Kit with Counter Balance
- Infrared Sear Burner(s). Aurora Portable Collection is pre-assembled and in addition to Aurora Built-In features above includes:
- All Stainless Steel Cart and Dual Storage Doors with 153mm Stainless Steel Handles • Condiment Holders
- Sliding Propane Cylinder Tray with Latch
- Four Lockable Swivel Casters
- Flush Mounted 15,000 BTU’s Side Burner
- Fold Down Solid Shelf(s)
- Folding Paper Towel Holder
- Folding Multi-Tool Holder
- Quick Disconnect Gas Hose for Natural Gas; or Regulator and High Capacity Hose for Propane Gas w/ Acme Thread (Type I) Quick Coupler Fitting.
DIAMOND SEAR COOKING GRIDS
Diamond Sear Cooking Grids are superior! Diamond Sear Cooking Grids have a patented* design with bars that have a smooth flat top; each individual bar measures over .35” wide at the top covering over one half of the total cooking surface. Each bar is shaped to optimally transfer the heat from the burners to the cooking surface so food cooks faster and more evenly!
Flavor Grids perform by allowing heat to rise unobstructed from the burner to cooking grids. They disperse heat quickly and evenly flavor the food by vaporizing juices and minimizing flare ups and grease fires. They are also easy to clean and maintain.
CAST STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS
Burners Made of ¼” Thick Cast 304 Stainless Steel 304 grade burners weighing up to 12 lbs, featuring a lifetime warranty. Designed with a protective lip above the ports to prevent clogging from grease. Guaranteed for life.
Analog Thermometer with polished stainless steel bezel is embedded in the hood. It is large and attractive with a forward angle for easy viewing.
Optional stainless steal backburner and a complete rotisserie kit with heavy duty motor, solid spit rod, (2) meat prongs, counter balance and a polished stainless steel cover for protection.
HOT SURFACE IGNITION SYSTEM
Hot Surface Ignition System is the most advanced and reliable lighting system available. Simply push in the control knob to activate the hot surface, turn up the gas, and light your grill. 110V electricity needed.